Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tiring Journey

assalamualaikum wbt

ermm...I don't feeling like want to write an inspiring post nor something that brings benefits to readers. I'm kinda not well right now. Headache. ~.~
yeah, really.
I had been stuck in jammed.
about an hour! from UIA to midvalley
then, another hour in KTM with no seats for me
why not, there're lots of people around
in malay we called it macam tin sardin to describe the situation(in the train)

Furthermore, my friends and I cannot park our car at malls
we went to Midvalley Megamall at first
we can't find the 'parking'
then, we planned to go to The Curve
unfortunately, we can't find it..haha
next, we went to One Utama
the same thing happened when we were at Midvalley Megamall
finally, we ended up at seksyen 14, Petaling Jaya
near to Digital Mall.. haha

from one mall to another mall
there was a really bad traffic jammed
Instance, it had made a tiring journey.
uhh~

I went to UIA to finish up my proposal, 
and I thought I have done with it. 
Unfortunately, on my way home, 
I just realized that I forgot to put on my signature. 
sigh~ >.<

Then, I text my fellow about it
I hope she would understand 
cuz I didn't do any proposal such a long time.
so, that means I've forgotten a bit about the procedure
hehe

okay I want to go sleep right now
I wanna get some rest
see ya next time ;)


Loves,dila

No comments: