Wednesday, December 21, 2011

only when your lonely

assalamualaikum wbt


Hi, we meet again ^.^
how are you ya ? hope everything goes well :)
I don't know why suddenly I'm eager to update my blog.
It's not like before where I'm too lazy to update it, neither I'm busy nor free.

hmm...

okay just wanna share with you guys
tomorrow I'll be going to uia
the place where I'm studying
but currently I'm on semester break vacation
and will be back on InsyaAllah 9th January 2012
I think so XD

Why am I will be going there ?
hmm...should I answer that question ? haha 

okay while updating my blog, me playing a game,
The Sims Social, one of the games on facebook.. haha

ermm...

After all the things you put me through, still I come right back
But now I know the truth, I can finally see
You only want me when you're lonely 
If I say I'm gonna leave, that's the only time you want me
Next time you need me there I won't make it
Another late night call I won't take it
Cos now i finally see, you only want me when you're lonely

Had me fooled from the start and I quickly gave my heart
COS I LOVE YOU, love you, love you
But this is what happens when you're a lonely girl with no one to touch you
Now I'm stronger, don't need you any longer
So get off your knees, your words don't mean anything

Oh nothing's ever changing, decisions you can't make it
You just think of yourself and never me at all
If you're with your friend, you just leave me alone
But i won't allow it anymore, so it's time for me to move on

I can finally see, you only want me when you're lonely 
If I say I'm gonna leave, that's the only time you want me 
Next time you need me there I won't make it
Another late night call I won't take it
Cos now I finally see, you only want me when you're lonely



I love those words <3
they suit thou.
credits to bruno mars :)


Loves,dila


No comments: