Saturday, December 10, 2011

gimme a reason

"Everytime I close my eyes, all I see is you"
"Why I can't feel my heart"
"Why I can't concentrate"
"Anywhere I go, I know you're always there"

I dunno why I keep listening to I Miss You song
perhaps I'm missing someone..
yeah, I think so
I always want to meet one
I got saved some money to treat that person someday

 you might think that the person I mean is my boyfriend
but hey, guess what
it's totally WRONG!! hahaha!!
okayy, that person is a woman hahaha!

actually, I just wanna show my APPRECIATION towards her
that's all
she helped me a lot
and she did spent on me too! 
she often treat me dinner
see how lucky I am to get know her. XD

GIMME A REASON
and the reason is I'M MISSING YOU
okay, that's all what I can say
Anywhere I go, I always think that she's always there
I know it sounds ridiculous(I just changed few words from the lyrics haha :P)
but hey,
she fills my world with so much hope
and when she around, I can see the best of me inside her eyes
in short, she brings the best of me,
she always remind me about religion too!
love that

"You got a way of spreading magic everywhere 
Anywhere I go, I know you're always there 
It sounds ridiculous, but when you leave a room 
There's a part of me that just wants to follow you too 
Because I miss you 
And this is all I wanna say 
I guess I miss you, beautiful 
These three words have said it all 
You know I miss you 
I think about you when you're gone 
I guess I miss you, nothing's wrong 
I don't need to carry on" -Darren Hayes; I Miss You

 Loves,dila♥

No comments: