Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy 20th Day Buddy!


YAAAAAA Happy Birthday Buddy!! 
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Nur Amirah Baihakki
Happy birthday to YOU xoxo

"A part of you has grown in me,
 and so you see, 
it's you and me together forever. 
Never apart, maybe in distance, but never in heart."


"Friends stand by each other through thick and thin,
every time you need me I will always be there for you. 
You make me happy, you make me laugh 
and you are the best friend anyone can ever have."

She's the middle one. YAAAA my meow meow gang!
"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen"
yeah, ii totally agree with this quote 
we're strangers at first and become closer when we have to work as
a team during IPTIM event at CFS IIUM Petaling Jaya. 
it's only 14days for us to get know each other.

IPTIM!!! really miss ya all <3


I'm so happy to have them as a teamwork in IPTIM. they're so helpful
and the most important is they're so HAPPY GO LUCKY one.
and we're the most happiest unit during the event ^^!
she's on the first left(stand)

Thanks buddy for being my friend!
 ii really appreciate the present of you in my life!
you such a good friend :D

may Allah bless you always dear
may all your dreams come true
may you succeed in your life here and hereafter
increase iman and taqwa as increase in your age

btw, ii forgot my promise, to treat you domino's pizza
well, don't forget to claim it once we've study in Gombak okayy ^^!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN :DD

wassalam


Loves, ♥dila

No comments: