Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A short note for him

I’m sick of all these. PLEASE! I beg you.
Please go away from my life.
I’m tired!
I treat you as a friend.
Please do understand I HAVE NO FEELING TOWARDS YOU!
I don’t love you!

How come you can fall in love with a stranger easily and so do I?
We just met up two days ago.
I don’t really know who you are.
I'm very annoyed of you and feeling like vomiting.
Sayang sayang abang abang for what??!!
Please! I BEG YOU. LEAVE ME ALONE.



YES, I'M SINGLE but it DOESN'T MEAN that I'm available.
I'M SINGLE BUT NOT AVAILABLE OKAYY!!
I repeat, I'M SINGLE BUT NOT AVAILABLE
I want to focus on my studies first.
I'm happy with my life now
Please don't bother me
STOP CALLING ME SAYANG

May be some of peeps out there will say “hey, are you lesbian, girl?
But why?? Why people out there will think such like that?
It is because we’re not in a relationship with someone ?
WHAT?? yes, that's the respond and answer I had got from my friend's boyfriend
I don’t think all of us MUST be in a relationship.
It is REALLY NOT necessary for someone like me to have a stead.
Stead here means someone special to you or simply like boyfriend/girlfriend
Correct me if I’m wrong.

Okayy, please people bear in your mind that;

"Single is not a status.
It is a word that best describes a
person who is strong enough to live
and enjoy life without depending on others."


Loves,dila♥

No comments: