Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Teachers' day in ADVANCED



as we know, tomorrow(May16) would be TEACHERS' DAY.
So, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my teachers "Happy Teacher's Day" :D
ngee~

THE BEST TEACHER :D

Pn Nazilah SMKJ3,
MamaLinda(Pn Haslinda)SMKTM,
Cik Aina MRSM Serting,
MamaTeng(Cik Tengku Azrin Shazila) MRSM Serting,
MamaJu(Pn Juliani) MRSM Serting,
Cikgu Amalina MRSM Serting,
Ustaz Hainizam MRSM Serting,
Ummi(Ustzh Siti Hajar) MRSM Serting,
Pn Aisyah MRSM Serting,
En Zaid MRSM Serting,
En Shuhaimi MRSM Serting,
Miss Emmy(Pn Ungku Emelia) MRSM Serting,
Pn Yuhanis MRSM Serting,
Miss Hartini CFS IIUM,
Mdm Suriati CFS IIUM,
Miss Nafilah CFS IIUM,
Ustzh Hanisah CFS IIUM,
Ustzh Noorasmazura CFS IIUM,
Sir Md Nor CFS IIUM,
Sir Azizul CFS IIUM,
andd all my teachers, lecturers out there!


I'm happy that you're my teacher;
I enjoy each lesson you teach.
As my role model you inspire me
To dream and to work and to reach.

With your kindness you get my attention;
Every day you are planting a seed
Of curiosity and motivation
To know and to grow and succeed.

You help me fulfill my potential;
I'm thankful for all that you've done.
I admire you each day, and I just want to say,
As a teacher, you're number one!

I may not say it always.
But, I mean it whenever I say it.
Thank You Teacher
For all the things you have done for me.
Happy Teachers Day! :D


Loves,dila♥

1 comment:

ashabulmukminin said...

Cikgu Shuhaimi ni. Baru jumpa wish ni 😍 tq.