Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sept 28, 2010

Hey you, you and you (=
Today is Sept 28, 2010…ii had not been post any entries for five months already...
My life was so hectic... kind of a student who takes one year program...
But ii really really LOVE my classes; my naughty classmates, sporting lecturers
They make the class happening! Semester 1 had gone... ii will miss my sem 1 =(


with our maths lecturer♥




with one of our English lecturers [try to find her if possible ;)]♥



Currently on inter sem vacation.. so far ii really enjoyed it.. a day after my exam, my friends and ii went to one of my lecturers’ house.. She cooked laksa nyonya and rendang for us... It was so delicious, and that was my first time I ate laksa nyonya.. actually, it is a Chinese food.. she took the recipe in a newspaper.. laksa nyonya looks like laksa johor but it has prawns and squids.. after that we went to my relative’s house and one of our friends’ house somewhere in Ampang.. ii had been at my friend's house for 3 days and 2 nights..

Okay, that is all for today.. I have something to discuss with my friend.. well, I will post again tomorrow..InsyaAllah.. buhbyee =)

Loves,dila♥

No comments: